The Sennheiser Microphone runs is a pro recording audio microphone. They are used in studio. These devises can help you make decent recording. They have directional cardioid dynamic mic that can help you to record whatever you like. These mic can also reject sound from side and rear. Apart from this they can handle really loud sound without any pad making. They are further tested by quality assurance team to ensure that the product meets the client expectation. They are available at lower price rates.
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or further from capsule.
Sennheiser E835 Features:
- Metal construction-rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule-low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern-insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compinsating coil-reduces electrical interference
- Silent on/off switch (e 835-S only)
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron-keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring-consistent sound over time
- On/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘on’ position if required
Shop No. 1690/12, Sunder Bhawan, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India