With principles of convenience and control guiding our design process, Gemini brings a new dimension of versatility and tactile command to your rack with the CDMP-2700. With extremely flexible playback options including CDs, SD, and USB memory, and intuitive user-friendly controls you can easily navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo, and even set effect values.
The CDMP-2700 features two touch-sensitive jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, adjust cue points and even scratch with true vinyl-like feel.Thanks to its MIDI capabilities, the CDMP-2700 lets you control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
For crafting your own original sound, the CDMP-2700 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cueing, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDMP-2700âs user-friendly design.
With two vibrant, convenient LCD touch screen displays, flexible control has never been so powerful, or so effortless. Features like Time, Tempo, BPM, Track Select and even Effect Values can be controlled with the touch of a finger, bringing ease-of-use to an entirely new level.
- Multi-Format playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, SD card, and USB memory devices
- Fast-loading slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- One-per-side USB inputs and SD card slots (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- 19â³ rackmount 2U controller unit and 1U loading unit
- High-quality 2â³ touch-sensitive jog wheels with three selectable modes: Search / Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Reverse
- Full-color 3.5â³ TFT touchscreen displays
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Six DSP-powered effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance & Bubble
- Three programmable Hot Cue points for instant track playback points
- Seamless Loop, with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheels
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
- Loading Unit Dimensions: 19â x 1.9â x 10.6â (482 x 48.5 x 270 mm)
- Controller Dimensions: 19â x 3.5â x 3.8â (482 x 89 x 96.5 mm)
- Loading Unit Weight: 7.98 lbs. (3.62 kg); Controller Weight: 3.7 lbs. (1.67 kg)